Installation of the ISO-KLINK-PUR System
Materials for Professionals
read before installation
step by step
IMPORTANT! CORRECT PLACEMENT OF ANCHORS
Pay attention to ensure that the anchors are placed in the sleeve at the appropriate depth (see photo no. 1). This is necessary to ensure the stability of the system.
Connecting panels should always be done with the "edges" of the same type.
In the case of vertical panel installation, vertical joints should theoretically be on the same line (except for the first joints at the window corner or facade corner).
STARTING THE INSTALLATION
1. The installation begins with corner panels on the facade.
2. Installation on the current surface
INSTALLATION AROUND THE WINDOW WITH A CORNER PANEL
1. Cut the last panel with multiple "half-bricks" in a way that the dimension "a" is between 125 and 240 mm on the angle. ("half-brick" and "full brick") Open the "half-joints" and reserves. Secure the last panel.
2. Select the appropriate type of corner panel according to the first principle. Cut the corner to match. If necessary, use impact drilling to create additional holes for securing the corner. Open the "half-joints".
EXAMPLES OF DIFFERENT SITUATIONS THAT MAY OCCUR DURING INSTALLATION:
INSTALLATION ABOVE THE WINDOW LINTEL
1. Before showing the last element of the vertical corner, proceed with the installation of corner panels designed for the window lintel enclosure. Temporarily place the first element to assess how it aligns with the brick tile lines.
2. To improve the aesthetics of the facade, it is recommended to align and cut a portion of the facade so that the upper edge aligns with the horizontal joints of the adjacent panels. Do not cut above the height of one row of bricks. Also, remember to recreate the "half-joint" on the lintel element.
3. After removing the corner, proceed with its final securing. Pay attention to align the tiles in relation to the vertical cut line from each side of the window. To create an "extended" lintel effect, you can attach a small fitted piece cut from the corner panel on the facade side.
4. Prepare and secure the window opening angle cutout.
COMPLETING THE INSTALLATION
corrections on the tiles
It may happen that it will not be possible to adhere to both basic principles.
Take dimension B (board edge at corner edge)
Cut the tile from B/3 starting from the middle of the joint. Cut the corner (B/3 - half-joint) from the edge. Prepare a tile cutout with a width of B/3 (first principle).
Recreate the half-joints and reserves, then insert the tile section with recreated reserves.
Place connecting tiles fitted to the reserved spaces.
2. Method used by floor tilers for smooth brick tiles. It is recommended to start grouting from the top. When grouting with special mortar, follow the instructions on the packaging. The grout is a semi-dry hardening mass that fills the gaps between the tiles. Any tile stains do not damage the surface and can be easily removed with a soft brush.